Dispensations and Transfers
Should a club/school wish to seek a dispensation for a player they may apply to the Dispensation Committee. Dispensation requests must be received by 12pm on Wednesdays, for a decision to be given by 5pm on the Friday. All requests and decisions will be publicly available below.
Association to Association transfers
Please note the following process for clubs registering players transferring from another association.
- Canterbury Hockey clubs wanting to register a new player transferring from another association will need to enter the players details here
- This form will be checked by Canterbury Hockey every Wednesday at 12pm. If a club would like the form checked and actioned before this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The player's information will then be submitted on the Hockey NZ transfer platform and will be either approved or rejected by the association the player is transferring from.
- Canterbury Hockey update the form HERE with the decision.
Club to Club transfers
Please note the following process for clubs registering players transferring from another club.
- Clubs wanting to register a new player transferring from another club within Canterbury Hockey will need to enter the player details into the following spreadsheet here.
- The club wanting the transfer will need to get in touch with the club the player is transferring from and ask them to review and approve/decline the transfer – The decision must be in put into the sheet by the club the player is transferring from.
To gain editor access to the sheet the club secretary must email email@example.com.