Dispensations, Injuries and other forms

Dispensations, Injuries and other forms


Should a club/school wish to seek a dispensation for a player they may apply to the Dispensation Committee. Dispensation requests must be received by 12pm on Wednesdays, for a decision to be given by 5pm on the Friday. All requests and decisions will be publicly available below.


Our venue supervisors will generally log all injuries that occur at our venues. If your injury (or one of your players) was not logged, please CLICK HERE to log the injury report.

Red Cards

Red cards should be reported by the umpire that issued the card via the tablet assigned to your turf. If for whatever reason you do not fill it in at the venue please CLICK HERE to fill it in 


All transfers will be completed through PlayHQ in 2023. 

share on entry