Policies and Procedures
Canterbury Hockey operates according to policies and procedures which are approved by the Board and implemented by the association’s employees and authorised representatives. Where appropriate, these policies are posted on our website to ensure our hockey community is potentially aware of their obligations and compliance requirements.
Canterbury Hockey policies as per below:
- Canterbury Hockey Child Youth Protection Policy - 2021
- Canterbury Hockey Code Of Conduct - 2021
Please note: this document remains unchanged from 2018 except for Schedule 4 where four (4) yellow cards will result in an automatic 1 week stand-down unless extended by the Judicial Committee.
- CHA rules and regulations 2022.pdf
Please note: Anything highlighted in blue is a new edit for the 2022 season.
- Canterbury Hockey Terms and Conditions - 2022
- Competition By-Laws
- Police Vetting
- Canterbury Hockey Representative Policy - 2021
- Representative Social Media Policy
- Head Injuries
- Club Affiliation Policy