Are you up for a challenge?
Are you keen to be part of a successful representative campaign?
Do you have what it takes to coach one of our junior representative teams?
We are now seeking applications for the following available junior head coach and assistant coach positions for the 2018 representative season.
- Canterbury Primary A Boys
- Canterbury Primary A Girls
- Canterbury Primary B Boys
- Canterbury Primary B Girls
The successful applicants will ideally have the following competencies:
- Experience in hockey coaching at the appropriate level and/or relevant coaching qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to inspire and motivate players and develop a strong team culture
- Be efficient and well organised
To apply for the available positions, please CLICK HERE.
Junior Head Coach Job Description
Junior Assistant Coach Job Description
For any further questions please contact:
Marketing and Representative Manager