Are you up for a challenge?
Are you keen to be part of a successful representative campaign?
Do you have what it takes to get the best out of our representative players?
Canterbury Hockey is now seeking applications for the following available head coach and assistant coach positions for the 2019 representative season:
• Canterbury Cavaliers
• Canterbury Cats
• Canterbury Senior Men (Beavers)
• Canterbury Senior Women (Barracudas)
• Canterbury U18 Regional Men
• Canterbury U18 Association Men
• Canterbury U18 Association Women
Canterbury Hockey is one of New Zealand’s leading hockey associations and has experienced considerable success in 2018. In our continuing drive to achieve and maintain excellence our representative coaches are critical to the performance of our teams.
The successful applicants for the above roles will have the following competencies:
• A successful background in coaching
• Strong communication skills
• An ability to inspire and motivate players and develop a strong team culture
• A relevant coaching qualification and corresponding experience
To apply for any of the above positions, please click here.
Applications close January 31 2019.
Canterbury Hockey reserve the right to shortlist applicants. Depending on availability, shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in February.
Head Coach Job Description - click here
Assistant Coach Job Description - click here
2019 Tournament Schedule
National Vantage U21 Tournament: 5 – 11 May, North Harbour
National Vantage U18 Regional Tournament: 7 – 13 July, Wellington
National U18 Men’s Association Tournament: 8 – 13 July, Pukekohe
National U18 Women’s Association Tournament: 8 – 13 July, Timaru
Ford NHL Tournament: 14 – 22 September, Tauranga
Ford National Association Tournament:15 – 21 September, Tauranga